Who we are: Director of Health Services: Amy Sams
Where we are located: G.C. Garland Building
710 North Main Street
London KY 40741
What we do: The mission of the School Health Clinics is to protect the health and well-being of all students promoting student success.
Clinic days and times vary from school to school.
Contact your school for clinic time.
School Health Requirements: All students enrolling for the first time in Laurel County Public Schools must have the following (as referenced in KRS 158.0335, KRS 214.034, KRS 156.160 and 702 KAR 1:160 Section 2):
- A current Kentucky immunization certificate;
- A physical examination completed within one year prior to or 30 days after entering school;
- A Kentucky eye examination completed by a licensed ophthalmologist or optometrist by Jan. 1 of the year of enrollment;
- A Kentucky dental examination completed by a licensed dentist or dental hygienist (required for all 5- or 6-year-olds enrolled in public school)
- Parents must complete a Laurel County School Health Consent Form each year and return to school before a child can be treated by the licensed school nurse.
- Please contact your school nurse For Emergency Action Plans (EAP), (Epipen, Inhalers, Glucagon, Diastat, etc)
- Medical Forms