Director of Transportation:
Lead Trainer/Assistant Director:
Lead Mechanic/Assistant Director:
No experience necessary!
● Must be 21 years of age
● Possess a valid Class D driver’s license
● Health and Retirement benefits
available for working a minimum of 20 hours per week
● Must pass: DMV/State/Federal background checks & fingerprinting, medical examination and drug test
● Must enjoy working with children
● Evenings, Weekends and Holidays Off
● GED not required, but must demonstrate satisfactory progress toward receiving one
● Additional work may be available during non-school hours
SCHOOL BUS SAFETY FLYER
To view the "Practice CDL General Knowledge Questions", you will need to have Powerpoint or Powerpoint viewer installed.
FIELD TRIP REQUESTS
FIELD TRIP REQUEST FAQ (SCHOOL USE ONLY)
BUS TRIP COST ESTIMATOR
Click on the image below to open a
cost estimator for trips.
(Enter values in the blank column. Sheet will open in Excel.)
247 South Laurel Road
London KY 40744