RED Ribbon Week
Posted On: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Support RED Ribbon Week by wearing the following to school...
- Monday (Oct. 24th) Warning Warning…Drugs are Dangerous. Wear as much RED clothing as you can…even a hat too.
- Tuesday (Oct. 25th) "Be All You Can Be" "Be Drug Free" Wear camouflage clothing.
- Wednesday (Oct. 26th) "Don't Let Drugs Mix You Up, Stay Drug Free" -Wear mismatched clothing.
- Thursday (Oct. 27th) "Follow Your Dreams, Don't Do Drugs" Wear appropriate pajamas.
- Friday (Oct. 28th) "Don't Get Spooked By Drugs" Wear costumes. No masks, weapons, or porps.
Support the Sublimity Eagles Basketball Season
Posted On: Thursday, October 13, 2016
Come out and support the Sublimity Eagles durning the 2016-2017 basketball season!!