Friday, May 6
Talent Show Rules:
1. Participants must have a "real" talent they will perform in the auditions.
2. If singing or dancing, you must choose a song that is school appropriate. The dance must also be appropriate for an elementary setting. You must have your music with you during your audition.
3. Unless you have an accompanist, you must use a performance track (music only) if singing.
4. You must have Parent Permission.
5. Only one act per participant.
6. Students in Kindergarten through 5th grade may audition for the show.